The EIB Group invests in a sustainable future for all. They help the economy, create jobs, promote equality and improve lives for EU citizens and for people in developing countries.
For the European Investment Fund in Luxembourg, Exquando is seeking an Information and Records Management Junior Professional.
The candidate will integrate the Information and Records Management team (IRM) in charge of the management of the EIF ECMS (Enterprise Content Management System) and of the EIF digital and physical records.
Overall: Ensure the support and maintenance of the ECMS (Enterprise Content Management System) and of the EIF records.
- Provide support to end-users (helpdesk)
- Participate in the day-to-day ECMS administration tasks
- Provide trainings to end-users and promote ECMS capabilities in-house
- Support the development and enhancements of the platform (identification of new requests, preparation of specifications and testing of new features, handling of bug and data processing tasks)
- Work closely with other EIF colleagues within Division/Unit to ensure that administrative and/or operational procedures and deadlines are respected
- Participate in Records Management projects and daily tasks (implementation of the documents retention schedule, processing of physical and digital records, filing etc.)
- University Degree in Information Management (BAC+2 or higher)
- Previous experience with Document Management Systems support and/or administration tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of any other EU language is welcomed
- Good knowledge of standard software tools, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Electronic Records Management standards and main principles would be considered an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately, in an autonomous way
- Results oriented, flexibility and adaptability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informations complémentaires :
Source : www.archimag.com