The European Investment Bank is the lending arm of the European Union. EIB is the biggest multilateral financial institution in the world and one of the largest providers of climate finance. They help the economy, create jobs, promote equality and improve lives for EU citizens and for people in developing countries.
The European Investment Bank focuses on four areas:
- Innovation and skills
- Small businesses
- Climate and environment
Their Information Management Services actively contribute to such operations by taking care of Documents and Records Management, Information Management, and Support to Electronic Documents and Records Management Systems
The Archives and Document Management team is strongly involved in the Electronic Document and Record Management (EDRM) - GED system maintenance and evolution as well as in document automations in close collaboration with several stakeholders including IT.
Their responsibilities are to address the capture, collection, administration, and preservation of documents and records in secure electronic format throughout their life cycle. The management of electronic repositories also consists in promoting compliance with the Bank's requirements regarding the integrity, reliability and confidentiality of its electronic documents and records.
Exquando is looking for an additional enthusiastic, autonomous team player, ready to reinforce a team of 15 in Luxembourg and who is also able to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- You will actively, participate, contribute or lead in several of the following processes, activities and initiatives:
- Management of users accounts, groups, permissions in EDRM - GED System (OpenText);
- Lead audit review of access rights;
- Provide statistics & KPIs;
- Participate in the review and improvement of the current access and permissions management model;
- Communicate to a broad range of public (network to end-user, team leader) using various channels (Intranet, FAQs, Internal Governance documentation, requirement specifications...);
- Collaborate with IT;
- Provision of Document Management Support and Advice at large.
- University Degree, preferably in IT, Information management, Records management, Archives or Document Management (BAC+2).
- IT, electronic documents or records management experience in a corporate service;
- Usage of document management systems for permissions and access rights management;
- Using document management systems for collaboration and/or records identification, registration, filing, storage, retention, preservation and conservation in electronic format;
- Using archiving and document management standards practices (ISO 15489 or equivalent) and related procedures;
- Practical experience with OpenText Content Server would be an advantage.
Linguistic and other IT skills
- Fluent in English or French;
- Have a sufficient command of the other one to be able to work in both languages interchangeably (knowledge of any other EU language is welcome);
- Usage of the following standard software tools: Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Basis of an EDRM system and related applications (e.g. SharePoint,) would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment;
- Good analysis skills;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good service and Customer Orientation;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately (attention to details);
- Ability to work in a multicultural and team environment;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Willing to learn further and to share.
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record;
- A competitive salary package;
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution.
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Informations complémentaires :
Source : www.archimag.com