The EIB Group invests in a sustainable future for all. They help the economy, create jobs, promote equality and improve lives for EU citizens and for people in developing countries.
Their Information Management Services actively contribute to such operations by taking care of Documents and Records Management, Information Management, and Support to Electronic Documents and Records Management Systems.
Exquando is looking for a passionate new colleague who will join the EIB Archives and Records Management team in Luxembourg to play a key role in the EIB operations and provide records management services for the whole EIB, i.e. through Digital Mailroom and Digital Archiving.
You will control physical and electronic workflows, inventory and file plan, assess EIB records and ensure their accessibility, as well as provide support to end users.
- University Degree in Information, Archives or Document Management (BAC+2 or higher)
- Archiving, information or document management experience;
- Using document management systems for records identification, registration, filing, storage, retention, preservation and conservation in both paper and electronic format;
- Using archiving and document management standards practices (ISO 15489 or equivalent) and related procedures;
- Using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Fluent in French or English and a sufficient command of the other to be able to work in both languages interchangeably. Knowledge of any other EU language is welcom
- Capacity and willingness to work in team environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Service and Customer Orientation
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Results orientated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Informations complémentaires :
Source : www.archimag.com