Eden Games recrute un(e) Support Community Manager. Poste basé à Lyon (69)
Description du stage
Within the development team, you will be responsible of the Customer Support for a Free-to-Play mobile video game on different communication platforms under the supervision of the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Analyse the players' feedbacks and provide them support services through the in-game support (Helpshift), on the social media pages (Facebook and Twitter) and on the stores (App Store and Google Play Store) ;
- Communicate with the development team to identify and resolve any technical and functional issues found in the game by the players ;
- Write and update the FAQs of the mobile game through our support tool (Helpshift) ;
- Present reports to the team of the situation on these different communication platforms.
Profil du candidat
- Excellent English and French oral/written level
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-motivated, quality-driven work ethic
- Passionate about video games
- A first experience in Customer Support and video games is appreciated
- Lieu : 21 Cours de la Liberté, 69003 LYON - France
- Rémunération : 15% du plafond horaire de la sécurité sociale
- Stage à temps plein à pourvoir dès que possible (pas de stage en alternance)
We thank you for sending us your resume and motivation letter in English, your internship period as well as references and web site (if relevant).
A l'attention de : Responsable du recrutement
Informations complémentaires :
Source : emploi.afjv.com