30 rue Westermeyer
Postée le : 12.10.2018
Référence : AFJV-ESUP888-14606
Founded in 2012, Leikir Studio is an indie games studio. We are the kind creators of the merciless Isbarah (PC) and the ruthless Wondershot (PC, PS4, Xbox One) !
Description du poste
Are you a video game player who loves to create and share incredible content in order to get reactions from its community ? Do you want to be part of the success of a video game production ? Then joins us ! We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team while we are producing our next games. The position is available for a fixed-term contract or freelancing.
What you will do :
- Implement our social media strategy.
- Create content unified by a cohesive voice, but tailored for each social media platform.
- Create, stimulate & grow our players community : you will engage with our Beta testers and first players.
- Be the link between the players community and our technical team : you will aggregate comments and expectations across all social media channels (including Discord & Reddit) and share them with our development team.
- Monitor KPIs to adjust our strategy and contents.
- Take part in events where we present our games.
Profil du candidat
- You have a previous experience as a Community Manager in a video game production.
- You are a player and have a very good culture of the video games industry.
- You share the same culture and references as hardcore gamers.
- You are a native-level English speaker (C2 level). You demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills (our communication will be done exclusively in English).
- You have a very good understanding of all social platforms and you master perfectly Discord and Reddit.
- You have a good knowledge of social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, etc.).
It is even better if :
- You have experience moderating a forum on a video games website.
- You are a well-known player in your community.
- You like strategy games or science fiction.
- You have a good knowledge of the indie games world.
- You are proficient in video editing and you master the Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Effects).
Why join us ?
- You are interested in the video game production and wants to make career within it.
- You want to join a small team where you will have a lot of autonomy and will be able to share & implement your ideas.
- You like the French belote, table tennis or Super Smash Bros !
Practical details :
- Contract : Fixed-term contrat or Freelancing
- Duration : 6 months
- Start date : December 2018
- Location : 30 rue Westermeyer, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine (France)
Resume + cover letter in English
A l'attention de : Corentin Trosseille
Informations complémentaires :
Source : emploi.afjv.com