Black Forest Games GmbH
Black Forest Games is one of Germany s highest acclaimed PC and console gamedevelopers. We are part of THQ Nordic and the biggest internal studio of THQ Nordic Vienna. Here you will get to work on projects with new and also big longtime established IPs. You will be able to work on newest hard and software.
We are a multi-national team with a long history of looking for long-term companions - we are hiring for the studio, not for the project. This is an important part of our company philosophy. Talent is always welcome, no matter where you are from. We offer a family-friendly work-life-balance, a lot of flexibility, and the possibility to send your kids to an international school nearby - all of this in a region where kids still play in the nature and drive to school by bike.
As a bonus, Black Forest Games is located in one of the warmest, most beautiful and wealthiest areas in the South of Germany at the French border. We are located closely to Strasbourg, Karlsruhe and Basel.
Social Media and Community Management
StageOffenburg (close to Strasbourg (Germany)
Description du stage
We are currently offering a paid internship in our community/marketing team. Internships at Black Forest Games are always a hands-on experience. You'll be part of the team, working on real projects, presenting you with the opportunity to get profound insights into professional game development. You will also work closely with the marketing team at THQ Nordic. Your task is to create engaging content in collaboration with our product manager and the team, which you share with our community. Also, you will connect with international media and content creators and influencers, to handle their requests and answer questions.
- Coordinate, expand, and be part of our communities
- Create visual and written content for our communities
- Contribute to and execute the editorial plan
- Contribute to our weekly talk show "Inside BFG."
- Contribute and perform in our documentary "BFG Unlocked."
- Collect and prepare community feedback for the QA team
- Represent Black Forest Games at national and international events
Profil du candidat
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- You know your way around in the social media sphere
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities
- Communication talent, able to connect with our target audience
- Creative mind with proficiency in Photoshop and Premiere
- People with spirit, crazy ideas, and eager to walk the road less traveled
- Knowledge of Black Forest Games and its games is a huge plus
- Knowledge of the games industry
- Outgoing personality
- Live streaming, and or video content experience
Resume - motivation letter - references
A l'attention de : Adrian Goersch
Postuler à ce stage : https://emploi.afjv.com/postuler/SSUP1174-14594
Informations complémentaires :
Source : emploi.afjv.com